

Conor was surprised to see rain this morning when we left for his camp. He is so in love with his camp at the Boys & Girls Club that he gets dressed quickly (miracle), wants to rush out the door, put his backpack on, and get going. This morning we were about 1/2 hour early!
We signed him up for 2 weeks of Summer Camp. Each week they have a theme and they do art projects and all sorts of fun stuff. Last week's theme was OCEAN LIFE. This week's is SPACE. We have hung his turtle, lobsters, dolphin, crab, fish, and Saturn (pictured above) on our door.
Last week when I picked him up they were making an outdoor "Water World" in the sand. Each day when I have picked him up, he is making something with sand and water, which he loves. He never wants to leave.
As we walked out the door to the car this morning, and discovered that it was raining, he was singing this song:
"Rain, Rain, Go Away,
Come again another day.
Little Conor wants to make a water world!"
Come again another day.
Little Conor wants to make a water world!"
When I told my friend about it, she said she wants to go to Summer Camp! Who wouldn't, huh?
3 comments:
okay, so i didn't mean to delete my post, i just had a little misunderstanding with myself. anyways, conor is so funny!
Jennifer,
Through Elizabeth's blog, I linked into yours. Your children are precious. Love, Mary Ann
Post a Comment