
Hi! I'm freezing, but I want to ride my trike with no breaks down the hill. I love my binky. I call it my "key" for short. A few minutes after this shot my mom was taking photos of Conor and I fell off the curb and my bike. After a few screams for Mom, I got up and rode some more.

This is my new look. I can give quite the attitude stare with my eyebrows!

I had a blast today in the leaves! I wouldn't take a nap so my mom gave in and brought me outside. I am giving a victory cheer for no sleep, throwing leaves, going down the slide, and of course, let's not forget the RED SOX!!!

Mom found me by the side of the house folding my arms talking to myself. She asked me if I was saying a prayer. Then I was counting my fingers and clapping for myself. Aren't I the most adorable Red Sox fan ever? Look at my cheeks! And my blue eyes! Conor calls me "Meggie, the cutie pie" sometimes. Very fitting.
1 comment:
OK, how did Megan's hair get so long all of a sudden? So cute! I AM going to catch up with you one of these days... I'm just trying to get through tomorrow... Sorry!!!
Post a Comment