Friday, November 30, 2007

26 Days, and COUNTING!

After enjoying the give thanks countdown in November, I broke down and purchased the Merry Christmas Calendar from Pottery Barn Kids! I couldn't press my luck and ask my mom to make another calendar. So, 26 days and counting. We are all excited around our house for Christmas. Brian has to work Christmas Eve (and possibly Christmas day), so there might actually be 26 days + 1 before St. Nick arrives at Edmund Road. We're going to have fun counting down. I haven't decided what to put in the pockets yet....... Maybe some small ornaments for the tree, a few chocolate treats, and some slips of paper saying things like, "Put up the Christmas Tree today!" "Take some holiday goodies to some neighbors." "Make a snowman in the backyard."


24-hours and counting for this little tired one. Megan wouldn't take a nap today. She is getting feisty and strong-willed in her 23-months! I tried this 18-mo. LLBean fleece bunting on her today and was surprised that it still fit. She refused to take it off for about 2 hours, including through eating her goldfish noodle soup at dinner! GO TO BED my little BEAR!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Queen Elizabeth said...

Here's to children sleeping. Why won't they do it when I feel like I could hibernate all winter long!?!