I served my mission in New Jersey ---- I memorized the words to this song while tracting.
"I've been a lot of places, seen pictures of the rest. But of all the places I can think of, I like Jersey BEST!"
The Sweeneys drove down to NJ last Thursday and visited with our dear friends. We had a blast.

Christmas in November!
Friends reunited! As I walked through the mall with 2 of my favorite kids, someone said, "SHE is beautiful!" I said, "Thank you," and pretended she was mine.
Megan was in heaven around all the girl stuff at our friend's house --- dolls, doll house, games, and she helped herself to someone's painting!
Everyone loves Brian!and NYC on Saturday to reuinte with friends from Ireland.....
waiting for the Ryans ...... luckily the complex had a playroom! The revolving doors weren't a good thing for kids to play with.....
Conor hanging on the hand rails on the ride from Roosevelt Island to Manhatten.
Heading for Central Park. It was really cold! Conor took over Megan's stroller.
Heading for Central Park. It was really cold! Conor took over Megan's stroller.
Brian, Derek (holding Megan), Andrea, Aoife, & Sarah. They are beautiful & gracious people!
Sarah's 1st visit to America. She took Conor on the Carosel! He loved it.
The Sweeneys in Central Park. Not quite a Christmas photo, but we all had a wonderful time!
2 comments:
We heart NYC. These photos make me want to get down there for another visit. We love central park! Looks like you guys had a great time.
Looks awesome - glad you had such a great time!
Post a Comment