I never dreamed how many comments & compliments Officer Sweeney would get with his costume. He dreamed up the idea and talked about being a Police car for weeks. He was quite the sight. Some teenage girls even asked to take their picture with him!
Lexington Center.... Here we come!
Miss Megan as herself. At least she carried the spider trick-or-treat bag! She held tightly onto a mini bag of M&M's the whole time.
Uncle Officer Sweeney! Conor was thrilled to go visit his uncle at the Police Station to show his costume.
Cousins came over to trick-or-treat with us. Megan still wouldn't put on a costume so JuJu and I took her out costume-less!
Conor is sporting one of Megan's possible costumes -- "Maybe next year I'll be a princess!" HA!
2 comments:
The officer costume is so cute!
Love the photos - Conor is SUCH a handsome little police officer!
Post a Comment