Happy Memorial Day to all! We decided to go watch Daddy march with the Honor Guard at the Town Parade. After some speeches about Memorial Day, they stop to honor those who have died in defending our country at the Mt. Pleasant Cemetary in Arlington. Brian's dad is buried there with the Korean War Veterans. I was very proud of Conor & Megan for being respectful during all of it. They made me especially proud when they picked up the flower pots that had knocked over from the wind, and set them up straight as we wandered through the cemetary (without being asked...).









8 comments:
Great photos!
Oh, Jen, that picture of Megan and the flag is a keeper! I didn't know Cyrus Dallin was buried there. We enjoyed touring his museum in Arlington.
Okay, who are those children and what did you do with Conor and Megan? ;) I think I would cried tears of joy if Bryn and Calvin were ever that good.
cami, uh... do you ever see my little cherubs at church? Once in awhile they surprise me with their great behavior. When they do, I have to blog about it! :)
I agree with Rebecca - the picture with Megan and the flag is SO cute! (It's even binky-free!)
The pics are great! I love the one of the back view of the kids and Brian. You should send it to a contest and the one of Meg with the flag! luv-JS&S
Enjoyed those photos.
Those pictures are soooo amazing and I love your kids all the way across the United States. I love your husband too...He looks so sharp in his uniform. What neat learning experiences for your kids.
Post a Comment