The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! belated blog
What better Father's Day gift to Brian than this..... When he comes home from work on Sunday morning and goes upstairs to nap, his children beg to get the chess board down to play a game!?! This chess match is for you DADDY! It was also priceless at church when the kids all sang the "I'm so glad when daddy comes home" song. Megan was brave enough to join the "older" kids in the performance. We love you Brian!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You'll have to check out my blog. I posted for Brian a pic of Sam & Kate playing chess all serious. JS&S
That's an awesome picture. If I had one like that of my kids I would frame it and hang it prominently in my living room.
Post a Comment