Tuesday, June 10, 2008

HEAT WAVE






What a little water can do on a very HOT day!
(excuse Megan's nudity but she thinks if Conor doesn't wear a shirt, why should she?)



6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is much better then the cold washcloth I was using!

Nikki said...

it's freezing here. in fact, there was snow in the foothills this morning. On my morning walk, I passed a car coming down out of the foothills with snow scraped off it! Crazy!

Wendster said...

Fun in the sun!
That Conor is one smart little dude quoting the water cycle to you. LOL. (And Amen to not doing well in the sun.)

Watauga Relief Society said...

How long have I been gone?! They look huge! Ahh, the primary days in the arlington ward are gone!

looks like they had a ton of fun!

Sherene said...

Looks like fun, maybe k and I will stop by.

Wendster said...

Hey, excellent job on your memory book for the nursery school.

I would have posted this comment on that post, but mysteriously, the "27 comments" spot has nothing to click on. lol! (It doesn't even say "0 comments" ... there's nothing there.) Tried clicking on the empty spot after the time, but that didn't do anything either (thought ink might have been white, possibly lol)

Good job on the book. You are so very talented.