Sunday, June 22, 2008

In their element

Megan and Conor LOVE playing in the sand. With their fair skin they seek out the shade, but never seem to run out of energy!



4 comments:

J S and S said...

Too cute! I love the dress Meg has on. We miss them! They are growing up! Squeeze for Meg and Conor! -JS&S

Sweeney Household said...

That dress is a hand-me-down from Sarah Treu! I love it too. I bought a shirt to go underneath when it was warmer that matches so cute. We'll send it to Sarah so she can save the dress with the shirt too. It's fun to think of Jody & Sarah when she wears it....

Jody said...

That is certainly a great dress! Wouldn't you know that Mom & Bob bought it? Sara, without an "h",would like to officially correct you so you don't ever spell her name wrong again =)It's kind of funny how angry she is about it.She still loves you though, and wants Conor & Megan to visit us again. She says to think about how Megan is without an "h" and you'll never forget. So, Conor & Megan...Have fun in the sand! P.S. I have to check your names each time before I write them. P.S.S. Sara is 11 and is easily annoyed lately - it's a girl thing.

Sweeney Household said...

Oh boy, I am on Sara's BAD list! Ironically, I am especially CAUTIOUS and SENSITIVE to spelling names wrong. Since my Jenifer only has ONE 'n', and is most often spelled Jennifer, trust me, I understand. Even family members have been known to mess up!! I have a VTee and a good friend's daughter named "SARAH" so there is my explanation. Sara Sara Bo Bara, relax and know that I love love you! SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA SARA