Sunday, June 22, 2008

Puppet Theater

Welcome to the Sweeney Family Puppet Show, starring Conor Sweeney, featured here capturing all the sea creatures. Also starring Megan Sweeney who was hidden behind the theater. A good friend (one with amazing talent!) made this for us. COOL. More imagination added to our home.
Side note: I used to have a collection of stuffed animals, much to my mom's disappointment. I think they all were so dirty and I had a hard time finding a home for them. I decided that I didn't want my kids to have stuffed animals. We began to collect stuffed puppets instead. Then we accumulated some regular stuffed animals, which have become my kids' best friends. I try to keep them clean by tossing them in a delicate wash in one of those mesh bags. (Somehow they survive their "bath" and the heat of the dryer!) Never say never.

1 comment:

Cami said...

I never thought of washing stuffed animals, and then when they all got sooty, I figured it was worth a shot before I threw away Bryn's best friends. They came out looking better than before, and now I wash them pretty regularly (but I line dry them which helps their "fur" stay unballed).