Sunday, September 28, 2008

Some "FIRSTS"



Megan had her 1st day as a dancer! What a cutie she is in her little leotard. She does little "twirlies" for us at home (I know nothing about dance! Thanks to my friend AM who donated tap and ballet shoes!!)


******************************




Conor had his 1st day of preschool. This is his 2nd year of preschool & he seems so huge compared to last year! He still likes me more than he likes preschool, which I'm very proud of.

***********************************




Megan met Brian's Godmother, Joan, for the 1st time and I met Joan's sister Irene for the 1st time. We all went down to the Cape and brought Brian's mom along with us. What an amazingly beautiful day we had!

********************************
---- more pictures from the Cape, among others, coming soon ----

2 comments:

Sweeney Household said...

In the photos - Joan is in white, Irene is in tan, & Brian's mom Joyce is in red. :)

rebecca said...

the dance class is adorable, esp. sweet Meg. And Conor...wow, Kindergarten is around the corner. Where does the time go?
I love Cape pics...can't wait to see yours. Sounds like a beautiful occasion.