ps. Today my camera miraculously uploaded all my pictures (minus the videos still) into Picasa. From my research, I think it was an error with the new Picasa 3 version. Ahhh. Sigh of relief.
The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Catching up! THANKSGIVING
We had such a nice time on Thanksgiving Day. We ate delicious food, talked with many of our favorite people, and the kids climbed trees and ran around. We have much to be thankful for...






ps. Today my camera miraculously uploaded all my pictures (minus the videos still) into Picasa. From my research, I think it was an error with the new Picasa 3 version. Ahhh. Sigh of relief.
ps. Today my camera miraculously uploaded all my pictures (minus the videos still) into Picasa. From my research, I think it was an error with the new Picasa 3 version. Ahhh. Sigh of relief.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was SO fun seeing you at the LaP's! Your kids are so darling.
I'm so glad you got the pics figured out! (See how smart you are) The kids look adorable. Brian is not too shaby either :) Where are the pics of you?? Love you all! -JS&S
Post a Comment