Our little cutie pie got 2 bloody noses today at church! She had little red spots on her dress and her white shirt. Isn't she adorable even with a bloody face? (You tell that I am her mother, aka: biggest fan.)
(Conor and Megan frequently sing Queen's song, "You got blood on yo' face, you big disgrace, kickin your can all over the place, singing we will we will rock you....")
photo courtesy of ep photograpy.
******************************************************
Today at church Megan learned about the prophet Joseph Smith and the 1st vision. Here is her version of the story as she retold it to daddy, using the pictures she brought home from primary:
"First he (Joseph Smith) was home. Then he went off into the woods. And then a speck of light. And then showed up Heavenly Father and Jesus."
4 comments:
She took it like a champ, too. We witnessed one of them when she was sitting in front of us, and she was very calm and collected. My kids would have been crying and freaking out.
EW! Does Meg have allergies? Sam gets bloody noses during allergy season. The allergy meds make them worse though... humidifiers work well...
Cute and simple. I love Primary :) -JS&S
Hey Megan - could you be any cuter. I think you are dang cute with blood on yo' face too - I am a fan of you too! Thank you for sharing the story of Joseph Smith's First Vision. You are a good story teller =)
Love, Aunt Jody
(PS I miss you. You are growing up too fast, I need to see you in real life soon, k?)
I love it! Annacy was about her age when she asked me "mom what are glorious beans?... you know, from church...two glorious beans."
So funny.
And I have to put a tiny bit vasoline in Annacys nostrils at night in the spring and fall because of bloody noses almost every night. Works for us.
Love, Dr. McCombs
Post a Comment