A week or two ago we received a letter in the mail telling us that Conor's artwork would be featured at the Town Hall through May 28th. We were invited to a reception for Young Artists from 4 - 6pm today at the Town Hall. I took Conor on a special outing to see his artwork. I was so proud of him! (When we got the letter we had no idea that Conor was the only kindergartner represented from Stratton School. Cool.)
The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Conor is Famous!
A week or two ago we received a letter in the mail telling us that Conor's artwork would be featured at the Town Hall through May 28th. We were invited to a reception for Young Artists from 4 - 6pm today at the Town Hall. I took Conor on a special outing to see his artwork. I was so proud of him! (When we got the letter we had no idea that Conor was the only kindergartner represented from Stratton School. Cool.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats to the budding artiste... and to his mother who let him live all of those days it was questionable whether or not he should ;)
Go Conor! That's a very cool owl.
Wow, that's awesome! Nice pic!
Conor! I can't believe it took Aunt Jody so long to comment on this! I am so proud of your art. You are a REAL artist! Great job =) I love the mountains in the background - I wonder if those are from Utah?? =) Keep drawing buddy!
Post a Comment