Saturday, July 24, 2010

P.E.I.

Prince Edward Island is the most beautiful, pristine place!  It's my absolute favorite.  Here are some highlights from Argyle Shore Provincial Park and Charlottetown.

(Collage, top left to right:  14 mile bridge from NB to PEI, PEI potatoes, Argyle -south- Shore Beach. 
Bottom row:  Charlottetown.)

 The kids loved the red sand/clay. In this picture they were looking for and gathering snails.


 CHARLOTTETOWN

Ferry Ride from PEI to Nova Scotia

3 comments:

ellen said...

One of these days I'll get there!

Sweeney Household said...

I am so annoyed by the sudden influx of strange comments to my blog. I reported their sites as spam. I don't know if I can delete their comments, but for now I'll just ignore it. :(

J S and S said...

Conor did you eat the lobster? Sikoti would have loved to eat it! P.S. You should be able to delete the comments. Love you guys -JS&S :)