Saturday, July 31, 2010

View of OUR Mountain, 8 years later




Our honeymoon began 8 years ago in June, at Baxter State Park.  We hiked Mt. Katahdin.  Brian knows that although I was ecstatic about hiking with him 2 days after our wedding, in retrospect, I was also trying to impress him with my "I can do anything you can do" attitude.  If I haven't boasted to you before about hiking the knife edge at Katahdin, let me do that now.  It was serious hiking!  Ask anyone who has hiked it.  It is difficult!  (However, natural childbirth surpassed the physical challenge of Katahdin for me.)

Before leaving Maine on our way to Canada, we stopped to take a photo of the view of Baxter, Mt. Katahdin.

1 comment:

Queen Elizabeth said...

I love the new blog layout. (New to me?) Isn't it great to be able to compare everything painful w/ childbirth?? We NEED to get together... I've got a good story that you'll never believe.