Tuesday, September 28, 2010

RAIN

This afternoon it was pouring rain and I had to go pick Conor and Megan up from a play date.   I brought Megan's yellow rain boots with me to replace her purple flip flops.  Conor wore his rain boots to school.  I knew they would both want to jump in puddles.  When the three of us got home I let the kids play.  This is what I saw when I opened the door to check on them.  Yes, they were lying in the gutter fully clothed (Megan in a dress!), loving the rush of the rain water. 

5 comments:

Queen Elizabeth said...

That is priceless!

ellen said...

That is hilarious!

Cris said...

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em! Where are you?

Jody said...

That is seriously the funniest! Oh my...I would have totally sat down with them in the gutter. Was it a cold or warm rain? Did you know it has been like in the 90's here? Weird...but nice =) Love you Conor and Megan - you guys ROCK!!! Aunt Jody

J S and S said...

Man this is a great photo. Isn't it great when they are so cute doing something you want to scream at them for. You just can't help but laugh! Love you guys!! -JS&S