The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
I'm Proud of ME!
I've always wanted to make a strawberry rhubarb pie. I did it and it was delicious! (Thanks to Dottie for the rhubarb from her garden.)
I'm way impressed! I hope I get better at, or for now just start, baking some day! I love the Halloween posts...your kids are darling - makes me think of Beck and Ingrid in not too many years :)
Jeni - you probably didn't know that I have been craving and dreaming of a homemade Strawberry/Rhubarb pie for like 3 years now. I also dream of Peach/Raspberry pie too. I soooo wish I could fly there and have a slice. Oh...tears are in my eyes. Auntie Peg would give me some rhubarb. You are amazing Jen =)
5 comments:
Wow, I'm proud of YOU too! That looks delish.
Pretty pie!
Hope you sent a pic to Mom & Bob. They would be so proud :) -JS&S
I'm way impressed! I hope I get better at, or for now just start, baking some day! I love the Halloween posts...your kids are darling - makes me think of Beck and Ingrid in not too many years :)
Jeni - you probably didn't know that I have been craving and dreaming of a homemade Strawberry/Rhubarb pie for like 3 years now. I also dream of Peach/Raspberry pie too. I soooo wish I could fly there and have a slice. Oh...tears are in my eyes. Auntie Peg would give me some rhubarb. You are amazing Jen =)
Post a Comment