Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's FREEEEEEEEEEEZING!!!

It is really cold outside.  It's pretty cold inside.  I am wearing two fleece jackets over my t-shirt and sweater, long johns and jeans, and socks with slippers.  It was in the teens and low 20's today.

After picking Conor up from school this afternoon, he and Megan still wanted to swing on the swings despite the cold.  We only lasted about 7 minutes.  I started the car from the playground and Conor went running to it and got in first.  When Megan and I got to the car, he had already put the heat on high and was sitting right in front of the vents. 

Conor announced, "Mom, I already turned on the warm - conditioning."  It took me a second, but that is pretty cute.  AKA: the heat.

Side note:  Every year since the kids could talk, I have included something cute, smart, or fun that they have said in our Christmas card.  These comments have typically been well-received.  This year I didn't include any cute sayings because it seems like both Megan and Conor are very sensitive to us "laughing at them."  When Conor said "warm conditioning" today though, I sure wanted to include it in our card.  :)

No comments: