The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Snow Memo 2
Dear Town of Arlington,
I knew there was a very good reason that I did not choose to home school my children.
Signed,
Mother of 2 who has had enough snow days for the year
I keep thinking you all might be popsicles by now. Not to brag but we are going to the park in an I know our tax dollars have been put to worse ideas than that!!hahaha. Love from the sun.
2 comments:
I keep thinking you all might be popsicles by now. Not to brag but we are going to the park in an I know our tax dollars have been put to worse ideas than that!!hahaha. Love from the sun.
I feel for you!!! I would go insane!
Post a Comment