The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
May the "FORTH" be with you!
Get it? May the 4th. May the "Force" be with you?
Conor is a true Star Wars and Star Wars LEGO fan. Today the Lego Store had a few promotions for May the 4th. I'd like to own stock in that company!!
I wish I'd known about the May 4th thing in time! I could have done all sorts of fun things for Hayden. Maybe next year. Lucky for me, I know it's Cinco de Mayo today!
I texted the exact thing to Sikoti... he said Mom I got it the first time! Sam just wanted me to buy him more legos to celebrate! I'm glad we don't have a lego store nearby, I'd be broke(er)! -JS&S
3 comments:
I wish I'd known about the May 4th thing in time! I could have done all sorts of fun things for Hayden. Maybe next year. Lucky for me, I know it's Cinco de Mayo today!
I texted the exact thing to Sikoti... he said Mom I got it the first time! Sam just wanted me to buy him more legos to celebrate! I'm glad we don't have a lego store nearby, I'd be broke(er)! -JS&S
Seriously, this year was the FIRST time ever in my life I had heard this. The new girl at work said her son texted it to her. So cute =)
Conor, you are GREAT at Lego building. Can't wait till you come to Utah again so you can build Legos with Adam.
Post a Comment