Saturday, May 7, 2011

Megan's a BIG KID now!

Megan officially graduated to riding a bike without training wheels today.  She told me that she learned it in "ONE second."  I met up with Brian, Conor and Megan 15 minutes after they began the official "lesson" and got some video footage.  She really did catch on right away and rode by herself on her first try.  Well done, Miss Megan!









The day was absolutely gorgeous until mid afternoon when the dark clouds moved in and it began raining.  Conor's 2nd baseball game was played in the rain!

1 comment:

Jody said...

I LOVE that little video =) She didn't even tip when she got on the grass!! I think I remember this is the same parking lot that Conor learned to ride a 2 wheeler too? CONGRATS Megan - you are AMAZING =)

PS Sara's soccer game was canceled tonight because of rain. Cool that in Boston, they don't care, they play anyway. Saturday was sooooo sunny here, but that has turned to rain. Ughhhhh...