Saturday, June 18, 2011

Megan, PhD Nursery School

Well done, Miss Megan!

Graduated Summa Cum Laude from AH Nursery School.
Megan, receiving her diploma from Susan



Megan and one of her preschool pals
Megan, when asked what her favorite things were about preschool this year, said,
  • Field trip -- walking in the woods finding nature.  Finding mushrooms on the log.
  • Making a dragonfly
  • Good friends
Her list of the worst things included,
  • Too hot outside (the day I asked her this question it was extremely hot and humid!)
  • I wish we could stay longer outside (ironic, given her above response)

Now things will get much more serious for her.  

It's off to kindergarten.  


6 comments:

Holly said...

She looks like a little adult! So cute!

ellen said...

I was thinking tonight about her and that she'd be going to kindergarten. Wow!

Queen Elizabeth said...

Good job Megan!

Jody said...

Megan, Auntie Jody forgot to say CONGRATS!!! You are so cool for graduating preschool, plus, isn't this where your Dad went to preschool too? I know you are going to be a SMART COOKIE just like your Mom =) Love you and miss you...

J S and S said...

Way to go Meg!!! You are on your way! Kindergarten is the best! -JS&S

Sweeney Household said...

Jody,
I would never exclude your comments because they keep us entertained (maybe other readers too). :) Nope! Brian didn't go to preschool at AHNS -- he was already 5 when it was established. He'll be happy that you forgot how old he is......