We attended the Port Hawkesbury Branch while in Nova Scotia. It is always a reminder of just how cool the church is to know that no matter where you are, you can find a ward or branch to attend. This particular branch was so small, but the people were great. They typically only have 15 members attend! I was so impressed with the Primary President there. She didn't know there would be any children there, but jumped right in with Conor and Megan and taught an excellent impromptu lesson.
After chatting with the Branch President we realized that the hotel in which we stayed (Port Hawkesbury Maritime Inn) provided a conference room for members of the church when they didn't have a building. Impressive.
3 comments:
That is a tiny building! Even littler than McGill. We went to the McGill ward on Sunday. It actually grew since the last time we were there. Cute drawings Conor & Meg :) -JS&S
Julie, this building didn't even have a baptismal font! It was even smaller than a "Phase 1" building I went to on my mission. I wonder what the one in McGill is --- I thought it was a full-sized building, but maybe not?
Did you guys have fun with mom? I was envious that you guys were there!!!!! Post some pictures.....
McGill is a full size building. It just doesn't have as many people and only one ward meets there.
We had a blast. We posted some pics on the blog. Check it out :) -JS&S
Post a Comment