Thursday, August 4, 2011

For My Mom - some crafty projects

Dear Mom,

I always manage to find a few things while out shopping that I say, "My mom could make that!"  These 2 items we saw while window shopping in Bar Harbor, Maine.  Cute, huh?


2 comments:

Amber said...

Jen, I haven't seen you in so long! I came across your blog today through Carrie's blog. I've been scrolling through your pics and it's making me miss Boston and all the East coast has to offer. Good to see you're still enjoying it. I miss it. Your kids are growing so big. Wow, time flies. I'm curious why "The Edmund Inn" and not the Sweeney Inn?

Sweeney Household said...

This is a link to my very 1st post:
http://jenbriansweeneyfamily.blogspot.com/2007/03/edmund-inn.html

It's the name Brian gave his house -- & it's the street we live on. :)

It's good to hear from you. How are you guys?