Tricia and I drove out to Boston together in '96 and were roommates (along with our dear friend Liz) until Mr. Bret Baird came along. There are few friends who mean as much to me as Tricia does. She and Bret and their 4 kids are welcome to move back to MA anytime.
The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Shelburne Farm
The "Arizona Bairds" were in town and we took every opportunity we could to spend time with them.
Tricia and I drove out to Boston together in '96 and were roommates (along with our dear friend Liz) until Mr. Bret Baird came along. There are few friends who mean as much to me as Tricia does. She and Bret and their 4 kids are welcome to move back to MA anytime.
Tricia and I drove out to Boston together in '96 and were roommates (along with our dear friend Liz) until Mr. Bret Baird came along. There are few friends who mean as much to me as Tricia does. She and Bret and their 4 kids are welcome to move back to MA anytime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I didn't know you drove out here together; I need to hear that story! Bairds = cool.
Post a Comment