Thursday, March 15, 2012

Flowers, Friends, a Front tooth, and a Fitted Sheet

Big 'F' Little 'f', What begins with 'F'?

Flowers, Friends, a Front tooth and a Fitted sheet.

(thanks, Dr. Seuss.)

Anna was so sweet to surprise me with these flowers (to celebrate finishing my class)!  So nice!

Liz and I met today for lunch which was so much fun!  We haven't seen enough of each other lately.

Megan lost her 2nd tooth --- Well, it's not exactly her "front tooth," but it is a bottom tooth in the FRONT.  The tooth FAIRY is coming tonight.  She said to me, "Mom, do you promise that you are not the tooth fairy?"  I laughed and said, "Yes, I am not the tooth fairy.  I am Jenifer Sweeney." 

Yesterday I got fed up with this silly sheet and pulled up a Martha Stewart You Tube segment on how to fold a fitted sheet.  I am FORTY and I now know how to properly fold one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, I love your top picture and all your thoughts.
You are awesome.
love,
me