Thursday, September 6, 2012

"Are you awake?"


"Megan, are you awake?"
"Yes."
"Mom, are you?"
"Yes."
(Dad's at the firehouse.)

... after some chatter about how it's too early to get up just yet (5:45am)

"Megan, let's talk about our favorite parts about school."
____________________________________

Today was the first day back!  As parents we were so thrilled that both Conor and Megan were eager to start a new year.  

 
1st Grader Megan with her scraped chin from her latest bike accident

Silly Megan 
Conor, the 3rd Grader!
"EYE make everything look easy"  This was his choice for a new school t-shirt

Silly Mr. Conor




4 comments:

ellen said...

He's easy on the eyes!

J S and S said...

Conor, I love your shirt!
Megan, I love your hair!
Jen, Why is everyone carrying grocery sacks??

Sweeney Household said...

The kids all have their "supply items" for their classrooms. Yes, our taxes don't pay for pencils -- WE DO! Crazy.

Pia Williams said...

Wow, Jen they are so big already...where does time go.
Ali just started Preschool this past Wednesday. 3 years old and loved taking the school bus there. And I was all worried initially..I just tried to call you...again, nobody is home. I hope you are out and about having fun and enjoying New England for me...wish I was there. Pia