Double Digits. 10 years old.
Last night before bedtime I told Conor the story of his birth. He asked what time he was born and thus began the reminiscences. This morning I set the timer to alert him of the exact time he entered the world. 8:14am. 1 minute before the late bell rings at the elementary school.
We are so proud of Conor for being smart, creative, funny, and enthusiastic. He has challenged every weakness I ever imagined I'd have and he has brought Brian and me a lot of joy and satisfaction.
Friday night we had a party for Conor at Laser Craze, which was an absolute blast for him and 9 of his friends. Tonight we ate his traditionally requested pumpkin pie, along with Sal's pizza topped with bacon!
5 comments:
Happy birthday to Conor! He's a wonderful kid. 10! I can't believe it's been that long.
Happy Birthday to Conor (and I love your red pants!).
Wow! 10 is big! Happy Birthday to him and congrats to you on raising a great boy.
Am I ever a forgetful Aunt? Conor - HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! I can't believe you are 10 years old (& almost 2 months now!). You are a GREAT kid and I love you so much.
Jeni, you look so great - your hair is super long. Cute outfit too!
Hi Megan & Brian!!
I'm having so much fun catching up on your blog... can't believe you have a 10 year old! Tell Conor happy (way late) birthday!! Conor and Megan sound so wonderful and are such beautiful/handsome kids... wish we could see you guys more often.
Post a Comment