I think our kids are adorable, but this was the best photo I could get. We were running out the door to church. It's Easter, but it was FREEZING. Daddy was at the firehouse. But, I had my camera & I was determined to get a few authentic shots. Thank heavens that the 1st person we saw when we got to church was our good friend who takes all our "printable" photos! (See Brian's blog for a sample. . . .) http://swoopref.blogspot.com/The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
EASTER photo
I think our kids are adorable, but this was the best photo I could get. We were running out the door to church. It's Easter, but it was FREEZING. Daddy was at the firehouse. But, I had my camera & I was determined to get a few authentic shots. Thank heavens that the 1st person we saw when we got to church was our good friend who takes all our "printable" photos! (See Brian's blog for a sample. . . .) http://swoopref.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment