Have you seen the recent commercial about Hood's new tasty milk? The kid drops a glass of milk and everyone in the family is sobbing because it's gone......... I laughed at the commercial, but tonight I felt like the family at the Edmund Inn were the actors in a new commercial.
We stopped at Burger King after discovering (at the doctor's office) that Megan has strep throat and that mommy was too tired to think about what's for dinner. As part of Conor's KID'S MEAL, he got his favorite beverage, CHOCOLATE MILK. Conor announced proudly that he had opened his chocolate milk all by himself.
I was talking on the phone when suddenly I heard Conor shriek. When I turned around, there was chocolate milk all over Conor's pants, shoe, and all over the chair & the floor. He was so mad. He made comments like, "Now we will have to go back to get more!" "This is a terrible day!" "What are we going to do? How can we start this day again?" "I'm freezing. Get this shirt off of me!" I told him that it was no big deal, but he could probably see right through my words into my brain......, which were thoughts similar to his. How can my child think exactly like I do? How frightening! He's only 3 and he already wants everything to be perfect.
DON'T CRY OVER SPILLED MILK!!!!! We had some Hershey's syrup in the fridge and so I made him some brand new Chocolate milk without going back to Burger King. What a good mom! he he he.....
We stopped at Burger King after discovering (at the doctor's office) that Megan has strep throat and that mommy was too tired to think about what's for dinner. As part of Conor's KID'S MEAL, he got his favorite beverage, CHOCOLATE MILK. Conor announced proudly that he had opened his chocolate milk all by himself.I was talking on the phone when suddenly I heard Conor shriek. When I turned around, there was chocolate milk all over Conor's pants, shoe, and all over the chair & the floor. He was so mad. He made comments like, "Now we will have to go back to get more!" "This is a terrible day!" "What are we going to do? How can we start this day again?" "I'm freezing. Get this shirt off of me!" I told him that it was no big deal, but he could probably see right through my words into my brain......, which were thoughts similar to his. How can my child think exactly like I do? How frightening! He's only 3 and he already wants everything to be perfect.
DON'T CRY OVER SPILLED MILK!!!!! We had some Hershey's syrup in the fridge and so I made him some brand new Chocolate milk without going back to Burger King. What a good mom! he he he.....
No comments:
Post a Comment