


Dogpile Joe! Conor had a blast with his cousins and friend across the street.
The coolest firetruck ever. We pretended the house was on fire. What a thrill!Sept. 11th was Conor's first day of Nursery School. I was allowed to stay for the 1st hour, but Conor looked up at me as he was playing with play dough and said, "Mom, why are you still here?" That was my cue to leave. I would have loved to stay the whole time! They had an art room, a muscle room, a puzzle room, and one more room that I forget the name of. They included Lincoln Logs, a huge play structure, a sand table, a water table, a castle, all sorts of dress-ups, and tons of 3 and 4-year-olds to play with. I would have had a blast.



2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Conor!
Wow! Happy belated birthday. Such cute pictures!
Post a Comment