Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ego boost for the day....

81 words

Touch Typing online

I was purusing Cami's blog today and came upon a typing test. What fun. It reminds me of the many times I went to a temp agency to find a job. Typing was one of the skills that made me so marketable! (HA) It was my ego boost for the day though. Today was a bad day. Rainy. Not enough sleep. Ate lots of sweets to keep energized. Took 2 hours to get my kids to go to bed! The bunk bed novelty lasted one day. Conor was crying tonight and said, "I want my old bed back!" Oh, the joys of parenting. :)

4 comments:

Watauga Relief Society said...

I tried Cami's test too! Made me sad though. Too many years of data entry lol. Sorry the novelty wore off, they will love it more and more I'm sure!

Where is the SUN!

Queen Elizabeth said...

Anytime you wanna ditch the fam and go sleep in a hotel or somewhere, CALL ME. We are experiencing bedtime, um, HADES right now also. It makes me NUTTY!!!! (Nuttier?)

Wendster said...

Woo hooo! Your blog is good luck. I tried that typing test and didn't do as well as I had hoped.... but today I got: 94 wpm!

Boy ... I'd like to rub elbows with you! Bet I'd have good luck all year!

Wendster said...

Ooops ... see ... I am really a terrible typist / writer... I meant to say: I tried that typing test BEFORE and didn't do so hot.

Where are the erasers on these things? ha.