Thursday, March 13, 2008

Easter Castle

I know.... St. Patrick's Day comes 1st. Don't worry. St. Pat's is Brian's favorite holiday (I find that funny, but cute) so I'm sure we'll have a post on that FINE day.

But, for now...... Here's presenting Conor's Easter Castle. He dubbed it so. Notice the yellow rubber duckie in the right hand corner of the castle and the green plastic tea party plates. These items set it apart from his other castles. He makes "transformer castles" too that change into different things when you move pieces around. I love them!
.... And, I am also pretty sure that Megan Molly knocked it over. She is so proud when she does that. I send her to the naughty step to count to 10 when she destroys towers. And she goes willingly, with a smile, and says, "two, three, two, three..." and then jumps up to say, "Sawhree Cawah!" Then Conor tells her, "You're NOT sorry Megan." I think it is hilarious. :)
Does this look like the face of a malicious little sister? Nope! She's as cute as a button and quick to apologize and give someone a hug. We love our little Meggie (even with her binky --- "key" as she calls it.)

5 comments:

Wendster said...

Clever. Love the duck.

Sherene said...

I love Conor's face expression! Megan's so stylish with her blue shirt, blue pacifier and blue eyes, gorgeous!

CMHill said...

So cute. Conor likes transformers, too.. Brigham was talking about transformer sharks.

J S and S said...

I love the castle Conor! Sam says "That's awwweeesome!" he also said "Ohhh Megan is soooo cute!" We all love looking at your blog... its OK Meg still has her "key" Sam had his until he was 3 or 4... he had it forever... and he's OK :) Luv - JS&S

McCombs Family said...

We have similar wrecking ball tendencies in our family. When Simon gets in trouble he gives himself a timeout. He'll say "timeout" and run to the naughty corner. We have to laugh because it's like he wants to be like Annacy and get in trouble like a big boy. Funny. Meg- you are so stinkin adorable.