Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Girl Scout Cookies

Thin Mints arrived 2 days ago from our neighbor. We have 2 more orders out there from more Girl Scouts. We thought "THIN" Mints were some kind of dietary supplement. Then we read the box..... HE HE HE.


We've already finished off almost 2 boxes. YUM!
I think we have Peanut Butter cookies, Caramel Delights, and more Thin Mints on the way...


Just in case you have also been eating sleeve after sleeve, here are the FACTS -------------->

5 comments:

Nikki said...

a little indulgence every once in a while, right!

McCombs Family said...

Jen you are making my mouth water... and my thighs grew an inch just reading about those babies. My favorites are the Saomoas (although I think they changed the name to not offend anyone)

Frozen Cacti said...

Oh boy...Thin Mints are the best & Tagalongs, but we won't go there. Just do a lap around the block and you won't feel as bad. Afterall these only come around once a year right? And it's for a good cause!

J S and S said...

We ordered a ton to help a girl’s niece at work and I tried to put them in the freezer so we wouldn’t eat them… HA! They are better frozen J Sam is eating Thin Mints for Breakfast and Dinner! Jami, I’ll bring my box of Samoas… someone besides Sam has to help me eat all the cookies. JS&S

ellen said...

I devoured two sleeves of thin mints in no time.