

I love to spackle! It brings out my Type A Personality. I spackle, sand, then spackle again to try to make it perfect. It's fun, but time consuming, & of course I can't make each wall perfect. So, I have to tell myself, "This wall is DONE!" and move on. These pictures are mostly for my mom (and anyone else who is interested in the Edmund Inn's homestyle renovations).... Conor was the model. :) ENJOY.



Here is the door that swings between the kitchen & the dining room -- Yea, it's not yellow.
I am clearly a novice. I had primer in my hair, on my elbow, on my feet, etc. on Saturday.
The next phase is COLOR. Conor said, "Mom, are you going to paint everything white? The dining room? The living room? My room?" I told him that I didn't want to do that or else our house would look like a hospital.
(I still have to work on the 2 pantry areas & one small corner of the kitchen..... More spackle!)
7 comments:
Wow! Good for you!! Can't wait to see what color you paint it. Let me know if you want any suggestions from your colorful cousin.
I almost didn't recognize the trash closet. It looks beautiful!! Can you come help me strip wallpaper in our upstairs bathrooms??
A-M, I'm great at stripping wallpaper! Sure, I'll come right over.
Cousin, I chose "Chicago Blues", but I'm open for suggestion. We found a bright green underneath the yellow and Conor is pushing for GREEN!
Looks FABULOUS!!! Keep up the good work! (I love to spackle, too! I start to dream of doing it professionally --- Yes, I need help!!!)
Did I detect a bit of Chicago blue in that last photo? Nice light blue? Very pretty.
I get carried away with blue tape.
it looks fantastic, Jen
I can't wait to see the finished product. It looks so bright with the light blue you chose. I love the pictures with just Conor's hand sticking up, too! So funny!
Post a Comment