Friday, May 30, 2008

Lost

Today Conor and I drove our friend to the airport. Conor was super excited about the ride and we saw plenty of cool large trucks to keep him fully entertained. On the way home I wanted to practice the "short cut" that Brian has tried to teach me. (He has taken me that way at least 10+ times, but I usually just go through the tunnel to be safe.) Sure enough, I made it through going straight and turning left, but messed up on the next turn. I called Brian for assistance. He knew I'd call. When I hung up, I explained to Conor that I had to turn around because I took a wrong turn. Conor said, "We are in Lost-ville.......where nothing looks familiar!" That boy can sure make me smile.

4 comments:

Frozen Cacti said...

A short-cut from the airport? Do tell...

J S and S said...

Conor is so funny. We are cracking up! Love you all! JS&S P.S. Jen, I am always in lost-ville. I have to go the same way every time!

Sweeney Household said...

The short-cut is through East Boston..... Stay to the right of the Sumner Tunnel, go straight until you go over a bridge & come to a huge salt pile --- turn left, go straight until you go under Rt. 1 ---- turn right, then call Brian or me for directions! No, I can tell you some street names in person. :)

ellen said...

I know that fancy short cut that saves you $3.50!