As Conor would say, "This was LONG, LONG AGO......" Conor was only 6 months in ths photo and we still had the yellow stove. No wonder he feels attached to the yellow. (this digital camera has the color a bit bright. Look at the tray!!!)

Conor was 13 months in this shot. The digital camera is kind to the shade of yellow in this BEFORE shot. (Look how blonde Conor's hair was!)
Our buddies in NJ. You can see here how the trim around the windows just blended in with the rest of the yellow.....
The most recent shot of the kitchen I could find was Conor's 4th birthday party. I think this one shows the most authentic shade of yellow. (cousins posing...)
***********************************************************************************
You may be tired of posts on the kitchen, but here are the AFTER shots. Projects are never entirely done. I have specific plans for many things. For now, it's done, minus a few pieces of hardware and a different clock.
Conor & Megan were thrilled with the self-timer on the camera! We were trying to pose like the cousins in the previous picture....
The pantry is amazing compared to before. Just ask anyone who saw it. :) I love it! Thanks Brian. 
Much improved from the all-one-color-look.
Conor is holding up his train picture that Kate colored for him. Ta Da!
I'll move on from kitchen posts. What could be more interesting? I've got a few ideas in mind...


11 comments:
It looks so awesome! Wow! Great job! I love the color choice.
The kitchen looks great!!
WOW!! It looks SO good!! Hooray for you!
My favorite accessory is the tea kettle. It matches so perfectly! I love the whole project, especially the contrast of the white trim with the "Chicago blue" walls. It's like looking up into the bluest part of the sky on a summer mid-morning and seeing a few of those perfectly fluffy white clouds (but not too many). Nice job!
It looks really nice. Thank you for posting the after shots : )
I love the kitchen! The blue and white is great. Sikoti is sitting here and he likes it too! Way to go!!! JS&S
Wow! Stunning. You did a terrific job. I love the colors and the bold white patterns against the blue wall.
The blue tea kettle on the stove is a nice accent.
Funny thing about the blue tea kettle. I bought that way back when I used to boil water for Conor's formula. I never even noticed it matched the blue paint until recently! I guess I liked the blue all along.
Gorgeous. Watch out Pottery Barn. Jen's on the loose.
LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!
I love it, great job!
Post a Comment