
Last night I went to the Container Store with a friend. I LOVE that place! I wanted to buy little containers just because they were cute. It is one of my favorite places to browse and I really could "Shop until I dropped" there.

The elfa stuff is really cool too. It's super pricey -- to make my tiny little "broom closet" into an "elfa organized closet" it would cost about $165.00! That's a bit much. But, there are 2 really great things about the Container Store: 1. They will do a free layout of your space and help you organize it (either online or at the store). 2. They do have a sale which begins Dec. 24th - Feb. for 30% off. I wish it was December..... Actually, I don't...... I'm not ready for snow again. :)
3 comments:
Oh my word, I'm with you on the Container Store. It's a matter of time before it makes it on my blog...that store just makes me smile. I haven't invested in the Elfa storage, but my mom did and the quality is hard to beat.
Sounds kind of like an IKEA, but with a focus on organization. Sounds like a fun store to visit.
I'm not sure if we have a Container Store here? I do love IKEA! I'm reading "It's All Too Much" by Peter Walsh and "ADD Friendly Ways to Organize Your Life" by Judith Kolbert & Kathleen Nadeau. I don't think I really have ADD but my life feels that way... I can't ever stay on one task. I start something and then get distracted and start something else... I never get anything done. I'll have to tell you how it goes... Love you guys!!! -JS&S
Post a Comment