Wednesday, June 4, 2008

2 complaints

1. I can't find a blog template I like. This one is not good for showing pictures. My last one was too dark, I thought. I am searching for a very simple, but cool template.

2. My kids fight so much. Megan screams at Conor & then 2 seconds later she asks, "Where's Caw-Wah?" I need a break from their fighting. I told Brian that I needed to go to BJ's "ABM", which translates to "ALL BY MYSELF!"

6 comments:

Queen Elizabeth said...

Love "ABM"...

I had the same problem with pyzam templates and spent WAAAAYYYYY too much time trying to find others. Which is why I went back to the plain Jane. It's a hard pill to swallow but you'll be happy in the end :)

Amy said...

I hear you. Try this site:
matiekay.blogspot.com
Not as many to choose from but cute and easy.

About the fighting...oh boy...it really does get old.

Jim and Lisa said...

I've had a few friends that have tried this site. I don't know if it's any good since I haven't really played around with it.
http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/

Wendster said...

Ooh! I'm glad I read this post. I love using other people's suggestions. heh heh.
(I want a template that is easy to use but where I can look like a technical genius: counters, polls, interactive this and that) ... it's out there!
Hope you find one you like at the ones listed above.

J S and S said...

ABM is very important! It lets you be a better mom and probably a better wife. You have to keep yourself happy! JS&S

McCombs Family said...

I feel your pain sis. We just bought water noodles (you know the long foam sticks you play with in the pool). We bought them specifically with fighting in mind. My kids are so into hitting each other with horribly hard things soooo we figured we'd give them something soft and let them get some of their wiggles out. With no prompting at all they knew exactly what to do with them and duked it out. My remedy for fighting....buy softer toys.