The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
BJ's 'ABM'
I went to BJ's 'All By Myself', thanks to my good husband. It was a nice get-away. The best thing about BJ's is that they now carry Garelick Farms milk. And it's cheap.
Dear Swoopref, Whole is for the kids. Skim is for me and you. I like skim, but my "milk of choice" would be 2%. If I weren't concerned with my waistline, I probably wouldn't drink skim.
5 comments:
Whole milk?! Yep -- we're cousins!
The whole milk is actually for the kids. I must admit that I like 2%, but I can't drink whole... We're still cousins. ;0
BJ's is a brewery here in California.
... they both make liquids!
Does that make the two BJ's cousins?
2% ?... Where are you keeping it? I only see Whole & Skim in there.
Dear Swoopref,
Whole is for the kids.
Skim is for me and you.
I like skim, but my "milk of choice" would be 2%. If I weren't concerned with my waistline, I probably wouldn't drink skim.
Post a Comment