Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Creative building toys

Our kids LOVE to build things. Typically, if I suggest playing a game, before I can convince Conor to play the game by the rules, he has built something from the cards or pieces. It used to drive me crazy, but now I try to enjoy his creative imagination and let him build away. Since Little Miss Megan is constantly copying her brother, she likes to build too! Yesterday this was one of Conor's creations:


He said, "Look, I made the LEANING TOWER OF LEGOS!" Awesome!


*****************************************************


MORE COOL TOYS


Another great building toy that helps kids build creatively is WEDGITS. We bought this set for Megan, after looking at a lot of different building toy possibilities. Both kids love it and create really cool things.

I'd like to be a kid again!!!

4 comments:

Swoopref said...

What a wonderful mommy!!!

amy said...

It's so fun seeing your kiddos. And cute kiddos at that.

Watauga Relief Society said...

You are such a great mom, do you know that? Well, I hope all is going well! I sure miss it out there!

Virginia Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.