Sunday, June 29, 2008

Educational TV


Conor knows a lot about science mostly because of this awesome show
-- THE ZULA PATROL, an award-winning PBS series out of Worcester --
channel 872 (Verizon).
If you are interested (& live in MA), there is a Zula Patrol exhibit called The Zula Patrol: Under the Weather, along with a digital planetarium show at the Ecotarium in Worcester. If you have a AMSE pass, it's free admission for 2 adults and 4 kids. COOL. We are definitely going -- no specific date set yet. (AMSE = American Museum of Science & Energy. Family passes are $35./year and include free admission to both the Museum of Science in Cambridge and the Boston Children's Museum. Well worth the investment!)


3 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh, how I miss the Children's Museum and PBS! We don't get educational TV, just the mind-numbing, time- wasting kind of television.

M & S said...

MA makes the best PBS shows huh? ;)

Cami said...

Wow, that's awesome. I'll have to look into that exhibit. I remember how magical it was that day you threw the ZP on and ran an errand, and the kids just sat there mesmerized and learning.

I need to remember to just rely on your recommendations anytime I need something quality for the kids.