On Sunday Conor wanted me to read to him from the children's version of the scriptures. Conor, Megan and I all sat down on the couch and began with the Old Testament. I read about the creation and how Jesus was chosen to be the creator of the world, and our Savior. Then I read this: "Jesus made the world and everything in it. He made the mountains, the clouds, the sun...." Conor interrupted me and said matter-of-factly, "No, Jesus did not make the clouds. When water evaporates it goes up into the sky and forms clouds. Jesus didn't make them." "Well," I explained, "You're right, but Jesus made the very first cloud and he made the water cycle possible. He created the water cycle." Conor was okay with that.
When does Philosophy 301 begin? I'm not sure if I can handle that quiz!
2 comments:
All I know is that you've got a smart little fellah on your hands there.
Dang. That kid is keeping you on your toes!
Post a Comment