
Today at the mall Pottery Barn Kids had a little Halloween Sing-Along where kids were invited to come dressed up. We were all over that! The kids sang-along some, but mostly played with the cool toys that were for SALE. oh well.... it was still a fun outing.
(Conor - skeleton - with blood - gross, but the costume was FREE. Megan - giraffe - with 2 stuffed dogs as her accessories.)
4 comments:
Love the costumes! Bryn's getting a little neurotic about the fact that I haven't finished hers (or started). I guess I'd better get going.
Hey- since when did you stop locking up your kids?!? j/k- nice new blog look!
Cami, that's funny that you noticed I took that line out about locking up our kids. :) Once I got a comment from a perfect stranger asking if we REALLY locked them up. It made me laugh. We still lock them up, but don't publicize it as much. he he he. I need some assistance with my blog to make it cooler.....
That wasn't Brian --- it was MOI!
Miss Megan is the cutest giraffe : ) I don't think we can say that Conor's costume is cute, but he sure is....
Post a Comment