Thursday, October 16, 2008

Talented Mommy

Last year you may remember the amazing "Give Thanks" November Calendar my mommy made for us! Today we received a Flat Rate box that was stuffed with a bed spread my mom made for Megan. It is so cute. My mom is really talented & generous! THANK YOU!!!

Megan looks like her Auntie Jody here!




(My mom also made a cool hat.)






And, it's always fun to see Conor's facial expression for the day. Megan is catching on (how to do silly faces 101, Professor Sweeney).

4 comments:

rebecca said...

The colors of Megan's hat are perfect for her. I'll bet she's loving her bedspread...it's adorable!

Queen Elizabeth said...

I LOVE your mom!!!

Ann-Marie said...

just as cute as I imagined from your description. Thank you for posting pictures.

J S and S said...

Mommy is amazing! I think she should start her own Etsy shop :) I love the pic of Meg in her hat. She is beautiful! JS&S