Each time Conor got off his sled, he shouted out for all to hear, "That was TOTALLY AWESOME!" The grin on his face was "awesome" too.
Megan, on the other hand, chose a less daring activity. I pulled her on a little baby sled, once. She decided it was more fun to pull the sled herself, up and down the street, over and over. Finally she stopped at our neighbor's house and was making snow angels on their lawn. I wished I had gotten the camera sooner (no pics of Megan :( she got snow inside her mittens and we had to bring her into the Inn).
Megan, on the other hand, chose a less daring activity. I pulled her on a little baby sled, once. She decided it was more fun to pull the sled herself, up and down the street, over and over. Finally she stopped at our neighbor's house and was making snow angels on their lawn. I wished I had gotten the camera sooner (no pics of Megan :( she got snow inside her mittens and we had to bring her into the Inn).
Our little neighbor -- cute, huh?
To include Megan in the photos, here she is this past Sunday. She is sporting her new fancy coat from Grandma & Grandpa with Cowboy Boots. (They always have the best taste.) She is thrilled about the pockets. Megan is also sporting an adorable hand-me-down dress from a former member of the Arl. Ward! Cheers to hand-me-downs!
1 comment:
I'd love a coat just like Megan's, only bigger:) Happy New Year!
Post a Comment