The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Icicles at the Edmund Inn
Thankfully this was the weather last weekend, not this one. Our furnace decided to kick the bucket on Christmas day. No guests at the Edmund Inn, unless you'd like to wear a scarf and mittens inside your room!
I love the icicles :) I like the shutters too. I haven't ever seen that view of your house. Someday we'll get to visit... when Tiff finishes her mission we want to go pick her up. Maybe we can visit then?? I'm sorry your furnace broke... mine broke last winter and I spent the whole night checking on the bundled up kids to make sure they hadn't frozen in the night... I was glad to get it fixed the next day :) Love you all JS&S
Jen- Thanks so much for your nice comment! The snow and ice on your house look so pretty in this picture. I was really impressed with your gingerbread houses you guys did. And I'm glad he is in your primary class too! I hope your furnace got fixed quickly. E
4 comments:
Brrrr! I hope you've found warmth again. For some reason cold temps inside feel so much colder than their outside counterparts.
No heat for Christmas? Whoa! Hope you had a space heater. I loved Megan's request for a bag of chocolate chips. funny!
I love the icicles :) I like the shutters too. I haven't ever seen that view of your house. Someday we'll get to visit... when Tiff finishes her mission we want to go pick her up. Maybe we can visit then?? I'm sorry your furnace broke... mine broke last winter and I spent the whole night checking on the bundled up kids to make sure they hadn't frozen in the night... I was glad to get it fixed the next day :) Love you all JS&S
Jen-
Thanks so much for your nice comment! The snow and ice on your house look so pretty in this picture. I was really impressed with your gingerbread houses you guys did. And I'm glad he is in your primary class too! I hope your furnace got fixed quickly.
E
Post a Comment