Conor and Megan are at the perfect age to completely enjoy the magic of Christmas. Unfortunately, the appointed photographer (aka. me) has not been very vigilant about taking photos this December. This lack of initiative is due to our ongoing uploading issues. I've decided to stop talking about it on the blog -- it is too painful. ;)
Enjoy Christmas at the Edmund Inn...... 2008
it all began with a visit with santa claus.
conor made his earnest request (for a pirate ship)
megan sat without tears, in awe
she told me that she wanted a bag of chocolate chips
the presents and our cute plump tree, ready for the kids
the joy of giving
conor's "loot" --- i have happy memories of piling my goods and taking a picture of them. i smiled when i saw conor organizing his stuff.
megan's chocolate santa (an upgrade from chocolate chips) and me with the cool blanket my mommy made for us out of jeans.
the tower of playmobil
sweet megan
handsome conor
merry christmas to all and to all a good night (and a happy new year)
merry christmas to all and to all a good night (and a happy new year)
6 comments:
It looks like Toys 'R Us!!
Holy Playmobil Batman! (I'm wondering if I should have "invested" in Playmobil instead of Lego last year. Oh well. I s'pose there's always next year!) You look great - I am in beached whale status and haven't run in weeks. Ugh.
Darling darling darling.... we need to get together soon - next week?!?!?
Merry Christmas! I'm so happy to see Santa didn't disappoint (although I seriously would have been tempted to just go with the bag of chocolate chips; how easy is that!).
Fun, Fun! Thank you for posting so fast! I still haven't updated the blog... soon... Love you guys!!! JS&S
Jen- I love your children so much. Those pictures with Santa are so priceless. Meg looks like she just stepped out of a Macy's commercial. We sure hope you love the game! We love you and want to come and play with your loot.
conor stacked all those things by himself? WATCH OUT!!! You might have an engineer on your hands!!!
Post a Comment