The Edmund Inn is a small, cozy home located in the suburbs of Boston. It is inhabited by Jenifer, the Inn Keeper, Brian, the original owner, Conor, and Miss Megan. The Inn was built in 1930 and still maintains some of it's original charm.
Feel better SOON!
What a bummer, its tough being a sick mommy. Feel better soon!
So sorry! That was me two weeks ago. Yuck!!
Are you sick again? I'm so sorry! I hate being sick exp when you are the Mom. Everyone take good care of the Mom or else...!! Luv you :) -JS&S
I'm so sorry you are sick! When the kids are sick, mom doesn't get sick days. I hope you feel better quickly and get over this misery!
Empathy going out your way.*handing Jen kleenex and orange juice and a snuggly blanky ... and that little dwarf from Shrek 3 "where's the baby?"*Feel better.Loved the post on the trip to the Children's Museum. What fun.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Feel better SOON!
What a bummer, its tough being a sick mommy. Feel better soon!
So sorry! That was me two weeks ago. Yuck!!
Are you sick again? I'm so sorry! I hate being sick exp when you are the Mom. Everyone take good care of the Mom or else...!! Luv you :) -JS&S
I'm so sorry you are sick! When the kids are sick, mom doesn't get sick days. I hope you feel better quickly and get over this misery!
Empathy going out your way.
*handing Jen kleenex and orange juice and a snuggly blanky ... and that little dwarf from Shrek 3 "where's the baby?"*
Feel better.
Loved the post on the trip to the Children's Museum. What fun.
Post a Comment